SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a dedicated and experienced SEN TA? Does working in a Special School provide you with the motivation and goals you require?
I am delighted to be working with a fantastic, OFSTED 'Outstanding' primary Special School in Bury, who are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start in June.
The school caters for 60 children aged 4 to 11 who have Visual Impairment, Speech, Language and Communication disorders, Autistic Spectrum Condition, Social, Emotional and Mental Health, Physical Disabilities, Moderate Learning Difficulties or Severe Learning Difficulties.
The curriculum is based on the National Curriculum and formed by 2 'Pathways' - Investigators and Explorers which follow core and adapting subjects on 3 year topic cycle. The prime areas of learning are physical development, communication and language and social and emotional development and broadly follow the national Key Stages. They also have an Early Years Outreach service providing extra support for families in the local area.
The atmosphere is a superb environment to learn and the children are given every support and resource possible to provide the best education they can for them. The staff are incredibly loyal and proud to work there which makes this a wonderful opportunity to develop skills and passion for SEN and provides a terrific possibility for a successful career.
To be considered for this position please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 30 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.