SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with an ASC/ Medical Specialism looking for your next full-time role in a SEN School in South Manchester?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a large Primary School in South Manchester to start in February 2019.
The school are looking for:
* A SEN Teaching Assistant who has previous experience of working with pupils with complex needs, including ASC and EBD.
* A committed member of staff, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Working with key children in a SEN school, the successful teaching assistant will be supporting both in and outside of the classroom to help develop learning progress and social interaction.
The school is in South Manchester and is easily accessible via bus or car.
This SEN School aims to prepare their pupil for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life through a balanced, high quality education in a caring and caring stimulating environment. Staff at this school ensure the very best for all the children in their care and aim for high standards of learning and behaviour.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Have relevant experience of working with pupils with SEN
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as full-time SEN Teaching Assistant in Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact Emma on 0161 674 0138/ email@example.com
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£130 - £175 per day
£29664 - £40372 per annum + TLR Available
£43136 - £54401 per annum + TLR
£120 - £160 per day
£150 - £210 per day + negotiable
£70 - £90 per day + negotiable
£140 - £180 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.