SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Teaching Assistant
Do you have a true passion for supporting pupils that require additional support?
Tradewind are working with a local Lincoln school that require additional support working with children with emotion and behavioural difficulties. This role will be full time to start immediately.
Tradewind are currently supporting a local school to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work with their already established team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with vulnerable children/adults and will have experience knowing how to resolve challenging situations.
You will be working alongside a supportive Team in a school who have high standards and a good reputation.
The school are looking for:
* An experienced individual who has previous and recent experience of supporting children in a school setting; Intervention experience would be ideal but is not essential.
* A candidate who sets clear boundaries for their pupils and has experience in supporting children with behavioural difficulties.
* SEN Experience of over 3 months or more in a school setting or with children.
Your main responsibility is to support your key group of children on a 121 basis. You may also be responsible for supporting the class teacher with the challenging behaviour in the class and potentially some intervention work in core subject areas.
Located in Lincoln, it would be ideal to be a driver and to have access to a car. However, public transport may be suitable too. Pay for this role is negotiable but you can expect within a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Salary. For more information on this please contact Katie Rae or Sarah Hemmings on 01482 238878.
What can the school offer you?
* The opportunity to learn and be part of a progressive team
* Full access to their facilities
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant position you will need to:
* Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification or relevant experience
* Have recent experience of managing challenging behaviour
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £70 per day
£60 - £85 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.