Senior Science Technician
Senior Science Technician
An exceptional secondary school in Islington is on the lookout for an experienced Senior Science Technician to become an integral part of their vibrant and committed team.
We're seeking a candidate with a genuine passion for science education and a wealth of experience in providing invaluable technical support to both educators and students.
Key responsibilities of this role encompass, but are not limited to:
- Leading a team of science technicians within a medium sized science department.
- Preparation and setting up equipment and materials for laboratory practical's.
- Ongoing maintenance and procurement of laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Collaborative support for teachers in the delivery of science lessons.
- Assistance in supervision of students during practical sessions.
- Ensuring the safety and proper storage of all laboratory equipment.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Science Technician, ideally in a secondary school setting.
- Experience of leading a team as a senior technician.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- A strong understanding of laboratory safety protocols.
- A flexible and proactive approach to their work.
This is a full-time position, temporary to permanent position, commencing as soon as possible. If you are an experienced Senior Science Technician looking for a fresh challenge, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey. Apply today and take the next step in your career at an excellent school, where you can make a lasting impact on the next generation of scientists.
To be eligible for this stimulating role, prospective applicants must:
- Be available for full-time employment.
- Hold a high-level degree.
- Commit for a minimum of 2 terms.
- Possess an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable), and professional reference checks.
- Ensure that their CV covers their last 10 years of employment history to the best extent possible.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you're eager to seize this opportunity and join an outstanding school as a Senior Science Technician in Islington, please click the "Apply now" button. For additional information about the role, please reach out to Cian Kelly at 0207 845 5450 or Cian.Kelly@twrecruitment.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.