Supply Teachers Needed Immediately
Supply Teachers Needed Immediately
Tradewind are currently recruiting EYFS/KS1 and KS2 teachers to undertake a variety of day to day, short term, and long-term roles within Stockport.
Tradewind Recruitment are currently one of the leading Education agencies and work in close partnership with many fantastic schools in Stockport. Supply teaching is a wonderful opportunity to teach in a wide variety of educational settings and build up a portfolio of experience across a range of year groups.
Supply is also a fantastic opportunity to showcase what you can offer our schools and open the door to long-term opportunities within our schools.
Pay rates can vary from £100-£165 per day dependent on role and responsibility.
To join us and be successful in this application, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind are an exclusively educational based recruitment company with offices across the UK. The Manchester office has been established for 10 years and has grown exponentially in that time. We offer candidates the most extensive CPD programme (we have over 40 courses certified) as well as the most experienced and courteous consultants. Pay is above market value as we don't believe in 'agreed rate schools' and we work closely with candidates to ensure we are finding them work in the areas they want, the key stage they want and at a rate that is a fair reflection of their experience. Tradewind are also proud to pay candidates directly, no messing, no umbrella companies, paid directly through our own payroll department (PAYE).
About the role
We are looking for innovative and inspirational teachers to commit to working with in Stockport. Tradewind are a preferred supplier of educational based staff across Greater Manchester.
Successful Teachers will be provided with access to a comprehensive CPD programme, good daily rates, and a supportive and experienced consultant. There are opportunities for the most reliable and committed to go onto a guaranteed pay scheme, more of which can be discussed at registration.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- The best rates of pay
- Paid directly through our own payroll department - no payroll/umbrella companies!
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, over 40! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond as soon as possible. Interviews and registrations can be arranged at your convenience. Please call Charlotte on 0161 674 0138, or email Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.