Tradewind is currently working with an Alternative Provision in Wigan school to recruit a Behavioural TA on a full-time, long term basis. This role is to start as soon as possible, to continue for the remainder of the academic year.
The Provision is looking to employ a Teaching Assistant/Support Worker to work with a small group of students across KS3 and KS4, with varying SEN and behavioural difficulties. This is a full-time position on a long term temporary contract, working 5 days per week 8:30am - 3:30pm, term time only.
The successful Teaching Assistant/ Support Worker will be required to have previous experience working as a Support Worker or Teaching Assistant and be confident working 1:1 with pupils and running small group interventions.
The Alternative Provision is located in Wigan with excellent access to public transport links.
After visiting the school, I was really impressed with the state of the art facilities. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to every day school life. The school has a welcoming team of staff and a strong and well-structured SLT.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant or Support Worker please apply today with a copy of your up to date CV. For more information on the role, or other vacancies that we are currently working on please call the office on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£100 - £170 per day
Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
£60 - £80 per day
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
York, North Yorkshire
£100 - £179 per day + Ofsted Accredited CPD
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£120 - £160 per day
£120 - £160 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.