Tradewind Recruitment is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Learning Support Assistant to join the team at an Ofsted-rated "good" secondary school in Haringey, North London.
Immediate start for the academic year 2023/4
Location: North London
Salary: £80-90 per day
Hours: 8.15am - 4.00pm, Monday to Friday, term time only. 4.30pm on a Thursday for staff meeting.
- Working with SEN students in a mainstream classroom and also on a 121 basis
- The students with a variety of special needs)
- Support the classroom teacher in the planning and delivery of lessons to these students
- Help to prepare and maintain resources and materials
- Provide assistance and support to students with special educational needs and disabilities
- Supervise and support students during independent and group work activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant in a school setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards teaching and learning
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- A passion for education and a commitment to making a difference in the lives of young people
We offer a supportive and dynamic working environment, excellent professional development opportunities and a competitive salary. If you are passionate about education and have a commitment to making a difference in the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in applying for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Haringey, North London, please click "apply now" or contact Stuart Edge at Tradewind at email@example.com or 020 7845 5450 option 2
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.