Are you a dedicated and adaptable individual looking to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners? If so, Tradewind Recruitment invites you to join our team as a Teaching Assistant to provide day-to-day or short-term cover in schools across Preston, including primary, secondary, PRU (Pupil Referral Units), and alternative provisions. Daily rate of pay £78 - £90.
Tradewind Recruitment is a leading teaching agency committed to matching passionate education professionals with opportunities to inspire and nurture the next generation. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality staffing solutions to schools, enabling them to maintain continuity in their teaching and support teams.
- Assist classroom teachers in delivering engaging and effective lessons.
- Provide support to individual students or small groups.
- Help create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Adapt to different school settings, including primary, secondary, PRU, and alternative provisions.
- Be flexible and available for day-to-day or short-term assignments.
- A passion for working with children and a desire to contribute to their development.
- Flexibility and willingness to commute within Preston and surrounding areas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience in an educational setting is an advantage.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Benefits of Working with Tradewind Education:
- Competitive daily rates of pay.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will support your career progression.
- Opportunities to work in a variety of educational settings.
- A chance to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
If you're ready to take the next step in your educational career and join our team of dedicated professionals, please apply today by sending your CV or for more information about the role, contact Jennifer Weale on 01772 977333 / firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.