Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
The school is looking for an inspiring, supportive KS1 teacher who will support the school ethos of building children's confidence, curiosity and independence. They are happy to consider NQTs as well as experienced teachers, and this could be an excellent first step on the ladder for a new teacher seeking the support to refine their practice and grow their confidence, with the opportunity to collaborate and co-plan with the other Year 1 teacher, as well as support in long-term curriculum planning from the relationship with a linked junior school. Responsibilities of this role will include planning and delivering lessons according to the curriculum, assessing students' progress, and maintaining regular positive contact with students' families. The school are seeking a teacher who is:
*Creative, inspiring and able to engage all kinds of students in their teaching
*Supportive with high expectations for students
*Confident in continuing the school's excellent relationship with the parent community
*A strong practitioner in differentiation who can provide appropriate provision for SEN students
Our client is a two-form-entry infant and nursery school, with a linked junior school where students continue their learning at KS2. The learning environment here is superb, with Ofsted describing students as "eager to answer their teacher's questions" and "enthusiastic in their approach". This is credited to the school's values-driven, supportive ethos, which aims to foster a curious mind and confidence in order to prepare their students for later life. The school was also praised in their last report for their provision for SEN students- "particularly adept at engaging disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs in activities that improve their language and communication skills".
The school is situated near Hemel Hempstead town centre with convenient transport links to St Albans, Watford and the M1, with free parking available onsite for staff. The school building is modern and attractive in a beautiful green setting, with lots of outdoor equipment and a strong focus on outdoor learning activities where possible.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity to teach Year 1 in this inspiring primary school learning environment, please contact Cherie Kelly on 01727236255 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£9 - £10 per hour
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£9 - £10 per hour
Salford, Greater Manchester
£8.50 - £11 per hour
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£9 - £10 per hour
Gorton, Greater Manchester
£27596 - £38963 per annum
£55 - £70 per day
£121.64 - £179.52 per day
£90.00 - £125.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.