Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Primary Teacher
Camden Central London
Temporary Contract to Summer 2021
Required ASAP or after Easter break
Are you an inspirational Primary School Teacher with a passion for teaching in Year 2?
Are you committed to instilling a real love for learning and creating an environment that is both fun and engaging, as well as safe?
Sanza Teaching Agency is working with a 'good' primary school in the Camden area that highlights the importance of working together, supporting and challenging children to reach their full potential and having a creative teaching approach.
The current class teacher will leave the school at Easter 2021 and they would like the potential teacher to join the team for a thorough handover.
This role is suitable for primary teachers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
- QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Experienced primary teachers welcome to apply
If you would like to be part of this school's vibrant learning community, please get in touch with us on 0207 845 6240 to discuss further. Alternatively, please submit your CV directly to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.