International Luxury Holiday Competition - our lucky winner!
Our international team held two competitions over the past year, offering the chance for our International teachers and support staff to win a Luxury Holiday worth £2,000!
On the morning of Friday 12th October, our very own Jade and Liza travelled to Alderbrook Primary School in South West London to surprise the winner of our latest competition.
We’re pleased to announce that………..Cian Fitzgerald is the winner of the luxury holiday prize draw worth £2,000 for 2 people!
Cian joined us just over a year ago from the emerald isle, Ireland and has been a delight to work with.
For his prize, Cian has opted for a stay in New York before travelling around South America early next year. The trip includes flights from London, private limousine transfers from and to JFK airport, and a 3-night stay in The Sheraton Hotel, located in the heart of Manhattan. They will then catch a connecting flight to Cartagena, Colombia just in time to start their South American adventure!
Whilst in the Big Apple, Cian and his girlfriend will enjoy a Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour and a VIP experience of The Empire State Building’s Observatory Deck, just some of the highlights that are available in this amazing city.
Check out our video below of the moment that we surprised Cian at school!
If you’re an international teacher looking to work in the UK, then get in touch today to see how we can support you! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work in the UK with Tradewind?
- We offer more free and accredited professional development courses than any other UK education recruitment agency, helping you to feel supported and to hit the ground running in a new teaching environment
- We will listen attentively to your needs and ensure that the position you move for is the perfect fit for you.
- We offer an excellent relocation package including coverage of flight costs and general day-to-day support as you prepare to move (setting up bank accounts and finding a flat etc.) - you never have to feel like you're going it alone!
- Expert and inside knowledge on each of our client schools means that you can feel informed about your decisions and prepare for what lies ahead.
- We have amazing perks including social events and referral bonuses!
Tower Hamlets, London
£29664 - £48244 per annum + TLR
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£120 - £140 per day
£70 - £90 per day
£50 - £90 per day
£120 - £200 per day + negotiable
£22000 - £32000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester