Tradewind Recruitment Lancashire is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer (for the third year running!) – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates come first.
Established in 2001, we are market leading specialists matching teachers, teaching assistants and support staff to primary, secondary and SEND schools throughout Preston, Wigan and Lancashire.
Why register with Tradewind?
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! All focused on making you the best you can be
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to £100 per referral PLUS automatically enter our prize draw to win a £1,000 dining card!
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Who do we recruit?
We recruit for a large range of daily supply, short-term, long-term and permanent positions, including:
- Primary and Secondary Teachers
- Special Needs Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching and Learning Support Assistants
- Nursery Nurses
- Exam Invigilators
- Administrative staff
If you’re interested in joining or would like to discuss potential job opportunities and options, please fill out the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch!