KS1 Teaching Assistant
KS1 Teaching Assistant
Or perhaps you are a qualified teaching assistant due to finish your college course?
Maybe you have been considering going into education?
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting on behalf a successful school based in Bury who are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work across their KS1 department.
-Degree/Teaching Assistant qualification - experience is highly desirable!
-Full-time only, Monday-Friday role
-Easy access from the tram/bus
-Access to your own mentor and staff training
-Paid up to £65 per day
-Role for the whole academic year with permanent contract potential at the end of the year
About the school:
This is a two -form entry school whose mission is to ensure that every child is happy and motivated to succeed. The school is an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Primary School.
The school is based in Bury and is a warm and welcoming primary school.
As a KS1 Teaching Assistant, you will have the support of a collaborative team as well as a head teacher who is very involved in the development of staff members. The school can offer you:
-Work alongside the KS1 Teachers who will provide all resources and planning to deliver effective KS1 intervention to boost progress.
-A well-resourced school with fantastic facilities.
-Regular feedback and support from a head teacher who is invested in the development of every member of staff.
-Access to outstanding Continued Professional Development.
-A school which has excellent partnerships with parents and local business.'
About the role:
This role is an exciting KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant position where you will deliver interventions for small groups across KS1. You will be provided with planning and training in order to deliver effective focused interventions across KS1.
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold a degree/Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification.
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained.
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60.00 - £80.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
Waltham Forest, London
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Free 25 accredited CPD courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.