Teacher of Design Technology
Teacher of Design Technology
If you are a passionate Design Technology teacher who is versatile in the subjects they can teach, this role may be applicable to you. Any specialism is welcome at KS4, but the ability to teach multiple disciplines at KS3 is essential.
The post is due to start at Easter, until the end of the year, but may be extended in the future. A desire to make an impact on the school is welcomed. The school boast excellent facilities and offer support through meetings and a strong SLT.
Pay for this role is scaled to MPS, depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are ready to inspire some marvellous creations, rustle up some culinary gems and guide the next generation of engineers, this may be the role for you.
For more information on this role please contact Katie Rae on 01482 238878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully
certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.